Tuesday, May 30, 2006






































































Hey All!
I really wanted to find a way for ICFH, young and old, to be able to communicate with one another. I thought if there was a blog it would work better than emails because addresses tend to change, and people may not always be as inclined to write. This way, whenever we want to see what everyone is up to, or someone wants to tell everyone some news (or even start to plan the 10 year reunion in barbados) there will be a website to check. Hopefully everyone will want to make posts, so anytime there is a good picture, website or story you think we would all want to hear- post it!

The way this works:
If you are a member you can make posts like this
If you don't want to be, anyone can check it - the website is: icfh.blogspot.com
If you don't want to be a member, but check, you can make comments to other people's post's annomymously. Hopefully lots of people join so we have something interesting to read!



Also - since I don't have eveyone's email addresses, make sure to invite them to become a member or let me know thier addresses so I can invite them to make posts! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home