Coming to you straight from the Burg
Why hello there long lost loves! Sorry I did not write you earlier but my computer let me sign up then I could do nothing more..blah blah blah..I am writing now. haha. So I have been very busy at my affiliation which is going FANTASTICALLY. I absolutely love the site I am working at. I get to do all therapy programs with all patients and perform initial evaluations and all sorts of fun things that are really exciting to Mel and myself but mean absolutely nothing to you, which is quite all right! I also feel like an old woman now though becuase I get off work, come home eat dinner then literaly go to bed at like 9:30 ( and I work til 7 most nights). What a life let me tell you! The only down side to this ole life of mine is how bored I am during the weekends..all of my friends are away this summer like I was last summer :( So you know what that means...lots of road trips for me!!! YAY!!!! I work during the weeks at another Physcial Therapy clinic also and once my affil. is done I will be working there full time during the week and have the weekends off. Eric and I went to the Yankees/Orioles game in Baltimore last weekend with his family and then went out in Inner Harbour afterwards which was a blast...and he could go to the bars legally because he turned 21 that night! I think we should take a trip down there sometime...it was sooo fun girls and they have so much to do down there. ICFH would have a blast! Court (and tina) I wanted to thank you for the history lesson... I feel enlightened after having read it. ;) I hope everyone is having great summers so far and I miss you all terribly! Keep me updated! ICFH FOREVER.
Love always,
Bryce

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home